SOC Secrets of Success
Top Auditors Share Their Insight to SOC
Audit Master Class™ Series #2
In the world of SOC audits, there’s no “easy button.” From managing workflows and collecting evidence to selecting the right auditor, there are many components to SOC audits that can be easily overlooked.
Join us for Session 2 of the Audit Master Class™ as we build upon our discussion from Session 1 and dig deeper into the SOC audit with real-world accounts of the Dos and Don'ts of SOC. Hear exclusive insight from A-LIGN and DGC experts to help lead you to SOC success.
Watch the webinar now!
[Recorded on June 16, 2022. Approx 60 mins]
Learn more about the Ostendio MyVCM Authorized Partners here.
Panelists featured in this discussion:
- Grant Elliott, CEO & Chairman, Ostendio
- Stephanie Oyler-Rankin, Vice President of Attestation Services, A-LIGN
- Tom Strickland, Principal, DGC (a division of PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP)
When it comes to SOC audits, you don't want to guess what you need. From managing workflows and collecting evidence to selecting the right auditor, there are many components to SOC audits that can be easily overlooked.
In this Audit Master Class, "SOC Secrets of Success" we've rounded up SOC audit experts to share their insight to preparing for SOC, mistakes and mishaps to avoid, and best practices for SOC 2.
The topics covered in this session:
- What does it take to pass a SOC audit?
- Common SOC 2 audit mistakes and how to avoid them
- Understanding Control Implementation
- Best practices for providing SOC 2 audit evidence
- What makes good SOC 2 evidence
- How to test controls
- Customization of controls and aligning processes
Learn more by downloading our Complete Guide to SOC 2 Audits eBook!