Security is a top concern for your customers and vendors. But getting your security and compliance programs in shape for a SOC audit can be a daunting task. No one wants to be the weak link in the security chain. If you don't have a SOC Report, your competitors will. To signal trust to your customers, SOC assessments need to be done right. The first time.
Get your security and compliance program in shape without breaking a sweat. Join us for an Ostendio-hosted live panel featuring industry-leading SOC experts from 360 Advanced, Aprio, and Maloney + Novotny as they discuss “How to Get in Shape for Your Next SOC Audit."
Watch the webinar now!
[Recorded on May 24, 2022. Approx 60 mins]
Learn more about the Ostendio MyVCM Authorized Partners here.
Panelists featured in this discussion:
- Grant Elliott, CEO Ostendio
- John Kadechka, Shareholder, 360 Advanced
- Brett Williams, National Partner, Aprio
- Dale Dresch, Shareholder, Maloney + Novotny
If a client asked you to present your SOC 2 report, would you be ready to submit it? Whether you're new to SOC 2 compliance or need to renew, preparing for a SOC 2 audit can be challenging. But when a client or prospect requests it, you want to be ahead of the game.
SOC 2 is one of the most sought-after security frameworks for tech companies, particularly cloud service and SaaS providers, or any organization that stores customer data. These organizations are being held to higher stands when it comes to collecting and managing data, so it's more and more common to receive requests to demonstrate SOC 2 compliance.
In this Audit Master Class, "Get In Shape for Your SOC 2 Audit," we've rounded up auditors who are experts in the world of SOC 2 to share their tips and best practices for SOC 2 audits.
The topics covered in this session:
- How long does a SOC 2 audit take?
- How much does a SOC 2 audit cost?
- How do you prepare for a SOC 2 audit?
- How does an auditor conduct a SOC 2 audit?
- How do you select a SOC 2 auditor?
- What are the pitfalls of completing a SOC 2 audit quickly?
- What are the key differences between SOC and other frameworks?