We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our team.
Based in Arlington, VA, Ostendio, Inc. is a fast-growing, venture-backed, B2B software company. We are changing the cybersecurity landscape with Ostendio, an award-winning cloud-based Integrated Risk Management solution that helps organizations build, operate, and showcase their security and risk management programs.
We believe that the work that we do makes a major impact on the safety and security of our clients and the community at large. We are currently looking for a new team member that wants to:
- Utilize their curiosity to help us continue to use data-driven decisions.
- Promote a caring, collaborative, and diverse culture.
- Be inspired and encouraged by supportive team members.
- Create a better world for others with purpose. In addition to promoting an amazing platform, we support causes that YOU care about.
- Elevate their future with a company with true industry experts.
Our Senior Account Executive will play a key role in driving our continued growth. This role generates leads, provides demonstrations of the Ostendio Ostendio platform, and qualifies and closes new sales. You must be a strategic thinker who can articulate Ostendio’s value proposition and drive the sale of our platform to CISOs at enterprise customers. Ostendio is experiencing significant growth - this is an exciting time to join our fast-paced, success-focused team!
- Drive sales bookings through the successful positioning and sale of Ostendio on an annual subscription basis
- Attain quarterly results for sales bookings, revenue
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline by qualifying leads including incoming leads from marketing and the telesales outreach team
- Learn new and emerging technologies and remain current with information security news, techniques, competition, and trends
- Leverage exceptional communications skills to lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations, and conversations with C-level audiences
- Effectively manage multiple opportunities in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Provide weekly reporting of sales performance and pipeline
- Research and position Ostendio solutions versus competitors
- Provide input into overall company strategy and product roadmap
- Work closely with Marketing to design and implement promotions, campaigns
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience in security, risk, or cloud-based technology sales
- Highly motivated and adept at exceeding sales bookings targets versus plan
- Proven ability to generate pipelines and close business
- Strong at selling value with proven experience in selling complex solutions and large deals to senior executives
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with partners, executives, and customers on a daily basis
- Ability to develop strong relationships by following appropriate sales methodology and using a hands-on, customer-centric approach
- Startup and/or rapid growth company experience helpful
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of cloud computing, and/or cybersecurity/risk compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We offer flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our full-time employees:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Time to Support Community Involvement (e.g. volunteering for a local non-profit)
- Work from Home Office Benefits
- Engaging Employee Events
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who are looking to join our organization at an exciting time of growth in the cybersecurity market.
Please send resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Ostendio was recognized in the 2021 Inc. 5,000 list as one of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Visit our website at www.ostendio.com to learn more about us.
Ostendio provides equal employment opportunities to all current employees and qualified applicants for open positions, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by law. At this time, Ostendio will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
We look forward to connecting with you!